REVIEW :: Inflorescence Body Elixir by KYPRIS May 06, 2016 09:12
We are so excited to introduce Lacy Benoit as a contributor to Bergamot Beauty! Lacy is a Portland transplant who loves cooking, reading, baths, and incense. A 4th year doctoral student in psychology, she spends her times studying and working as a therapist with others to help them live an enjoyable life. Her favorite food is mint chocolate chip ice cream. And she happens to be a huge advocate of skin and self care! Welcome Lacy!!!
Her first contribution is this review of KYPRIS' gorgeous Inflorescence Body Elixir, a Bergamot favorite. This body oil will truly help transform your skin. Read on below for Lacy's review!
Kypris is a brand that is quite well-known in the green beauty community as one who sources quality ingredients to make truly natural, effective skincare. As such, when I heard that Kypris formulated a body oil, I knew that I had to try it, as I am already a fan of their Beauty Elixir II: Healing Bouquet, and their Moonlight Catalyst. I had previously smelled a sample of this intoxicating oil, so when Salwa of Bergamot Beauty offered to gift me this product for review, I was thrilled and did not hesitate to agree!
- First, the packaging of this product is divine. Embossed gold lettering on ivory paper sets the tone for a product that is truly luxurious.
Size & Price:
- $95 for 100 ml
- This oil is like liquid velvet. It is so soft and fluid. Truly magical. Neroli if one of the most precious essential oils on earth - that, and the fact that the oil is made with carriers that are typically reserved for skincare, make it well worth the $95 price.
- An absolutely delightful, subtle scent of neroli and sweet orange (both sun-safe). Though wonderful year round, this oil is perfect for spring. The scent is not overpowering at all, and would layer well with other products in the same citrus/floral family. Also wonderful as a stand alone product.
- This product really works well to moisturize my chronically dry skin, especially my legs. The scent is calming and soothing – very much an aroma therapeutic experience.
- I like to apply this product immediately following a bath or shower, on wet skin, as this helps the oil sink in beautifully, and I’m left with a non-greasy, nurturing feel.
Full ingredient list:
Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil, Moringa Oleifera (Moringa) Seed Oil, Calophyllum Inophylum (Tamanu) Seed Oil, Opuntia Engelmanii (Prickly Pear) Seed Oil, Trichilia Emetica (Mafura) Seed Butter, Iris Pallida (Sweet Iris) Leaf Cell Extract, Citrus Aurantium Amara (Bitter Orange) Flower Oil, Citrus Sinesis (Orange) Peel Extract, Stearyl Glycyrrhetinate, Tetrahexyldecyl Ascorbate, Tocopherol (Non GMO), Citric Acid
Shop KYPRIS here!